Plasma Transferred Arc SystemPioneers in the industry, we offer plasma transferred arc system from India.
Plasma Transferred Arc System
Approx. Price: Rs 20 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Input Voltage||415 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Current Range||5 - 200 A|
|Max Installed Power||11 HP|
|Pilot Arc Current||10 - 25 A|
|Standard Torch Cable Length||4 Meter|
- IGBT based inverter power supply saves precious power .
- Advanced inverter design system delivers continuously adjustable constant current output.
- High open circuit voltage for good arc striking and for good quality welding.
- Electronic pilot arc system ensures soft start and reliable arc striking.
- No load power consumption is very low (<0.1 V ).
- Stepless setting for pilot arc & main arc current.
- Local or remote arc current setting.
- Actual welding current & pilot arc current can be seen on front panel digital display.
- High temp protection with indication.
- Under voltage/over voltage/over current protection.
- Single phasing protection.( For 3 phase systems.)
- Low gas & low water pressure protection.
- Logic fail protection (ensures IGBT safety).
- High efficiency more than 90 %.
- AAT & 2T/4T mode.
- Equipped with gas pre flow/post flow , up slope/down slope ,peak & background current adjustment, pulse frequency, pulse on time setting.
- Cnc/Robotic machine interface option for automated control.
- Easy to use.